- CBBGAsked on January 31, 2018 at 02:48 PM
How to remove "Now create you own Jotform" from Thank You page?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 03:43 PM
The branding should be automatically removed from the thank you page when you subscribed. I cleared you form caches in case it was a caching issue. Let us know if the banner is still shown for your form and we will do some testing to see why it is still present.
- CBBGAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 03:55 PM
It is still there...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 04:20 PM
I checked a few things and the branding appears to persist. Try using a conditional thank you page to see if it is just the default one that won't update:
Or try creating a new clone of the form and see if the branding is still present:
If neither of those solutions work, let us know and we can forward this to our developers to have a look.
- CBBGAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 05:09 PM
Ok - I cloned form and it no longer has the branding. New problem - how do I link back up to my dropbox setting with uploads?? I eventually need 3 applications (each slightly different). I renamed the clone to "RET" instead of "REU." Can I make each form link up to different Dropbox folders, depending on which form was filled out? When I tested the clone, I received the notification email, but not the uploads.
- CBBGAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 05:28 PM
Okay, I closed out, re-submitted another application to REU and the branding is off!
How do I link the RET application to dropbox? Do I need to set it up again, like I did with the REU application?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 06:38 PM
Integrations need to be set up for each form. You would indeed add the Dropbox integration for each new form: