- KlokhuisAsked on October 08, 2012 at 04:13 PM
Just about to go live and required fields have suddenly stopped working, i just received a form I never completed!! never filled in catpcha!
Very frustrating as up til now Ive been very happy.
any advice out there?
- KlokhuisAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 04:26 PM
iframes seems to be the default answer for this. That solves the required fields issue, but fixes the depth of my form. There are a lot of conditionals in the form so i dont want a fixed depth to the form, how do i get around this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 05:35 PM
The form is have script clashes with other plugins on your site.
You have two options:
You can set the iFrame to use auto-scrolling by changing your embed codes so that scrolling="auto"
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.me/form/xxxxxxx" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:6573px; border:none;" scrolling="auto">
If you still prefer to use the default script type embed codes, try inserting the code below right before your script embed codes:
So for example, your codes will become:
Let me know if it makes any difference or not. Thanks!
- KlokhuisAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 06:41 PM
ok the iframes i can live with the scroll bar appearring as it will only happen when certain conditionals are met.
Or are there particular plugins that you know are a problem?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 08:20 PM
Please try to move the mootools-core.js a bit down, place it after mootools-more.js, and then re-check your page.
- KlokhuisAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 03:52 AM
not sure where to find the actual php file to change that order.
I did however find a further simple plugin that disables mootools
this solved the problem immeadiately. I dont see any change to my site so this works for me.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 03:55 AM
Yes that causes the conflict between the form script. Anyway, glad to hear it's working fine now.
- KlokhuisAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 04:05 AM
I guess this is the sort of issue you guys are constantly working on. Jotforms is great by the way, I really like working with this tool.