- MSPReservationsOpsAsked on February 01, 2018 at 09:30 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 09:55 AM
If you want to just clone one a form into another account, you need to get the link of the form as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/389-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-on-Edit-URL
Then, log in to that account, and clone the form as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
However, if you want to transfer the form completely(form and data), to another account, please note the following:
1) The request must come from the account that currently owns the form.
2) You need to specify the form to be transferred.
3) You need to provide the username of the account that will receive this form.