- RodLoweAsked on February 01, 2018 at 11:04 AM
Hi I have two areas in my form for the image upload previewer. Problem is only one shows the button to upload images. The second doesn't but if you click in the area it allows you to. People may not know it exists in that area.
Also I picked for the image to be centered once submitted but it always shows up more justified on the right once submitted. How do I get these images to be centered?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 11:39 AM
The button shows up:
However, when the image is previewed, it shows not centered, you might want to shrink it:
Let us know if you need more help.
- RodLoweAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 02:05 PM
I tried adding the shrink option and it doesn't show up again.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 03:34 PM
I see you have already deleted "problem field".
But I managed to duplicate your Upload field and can't find any problems with the two buttons.
Only left to rename the field.
As to centering uploaded images, I don't think it is possible. Unfortunately, they are aligned left by default and even custom CSS code can not affect them.
- RodLoweAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 04:24 PM
Thanks! It seems this issue may be browser related. I tried it in safari and it worked, but in Chrome it doesn't show up right.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 04:34 PM
If so, clearing browser's cache may save the day.
Let us know if you need more help!
- RodLoweAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 05:45 PM
I cleared my browser cache and it still doesn't show certain fields in Chrome.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 06:57 PM
I have been testing your form and it seems to be working on my end, please see this screenshot:
I think there might be something either on the network you're connected or any security software that could be blocking the widget's sub domain "widgets.jotform.io".
You may also confirm this testing your form while connected to another network or disabling any security software or add on on your browser.