- jcwill23Asked on February 01, 2018 at 11:14 AM
I want to populate an external location - Smartsheet, Google Sheet, or something else.
I can add rows for new submissions easily. Thanks for that.
I want to update an existing row in that table/spreadsheet/database.
Is that possible via the GUI. If not, is it possible through the API?
1. Request submitted (JotForm)
2. More information to be added during review. Update Form is used to change some of the previously entered data or new information is added during vetting process.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Yes you can use an edit link. Either in your autoresponder to the customer (for them to fill out later) or in a notification to yourself (for you to update later)
Or if you prefer you can configure a report to include edit links for each row of your submissions. When creating the report be sure to check the box that says "Show edit URLs"
- jcwill23Answered on February 01, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Appreciate the response (and my customers will too!)
Update: I will need to play with this. I'm hoping that the Update Form is not the same as the Request Form.