- crosslandAsked on February 01, 2018 at 11:58 AM
Is there a option where a Jotform could be created that turns results into Power Point?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 12:45 PM
Please provide more details of what you're trying to achieve so we can assist you properly.
Your form submissions data can be export to Excel or PDF. After that, you can try adding the PDF submissions in the Powerpoint manually.
You can also try using creating Reports and add it manually to your Powerpoint. Please check different reports we offer in this thread: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-to-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.
- crosslandAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 01:31 PM
We have this form that helps in developing this training.
Our process now:
1. Instructor fills out Jotform to provide all infomration.
2. Information filled out in Jotform is then taken by an assistant and formatted into a power point template we use.
3. Then power point is saved as pdf.
- MarvihAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 02:37 PM
Unfortunately you need to manually convert the PDF file the Jotform can generate to a Power Point format.
There are free tools online that can convert your PDF file to a Power Point format, here are some of them.
Let us know if you need anything else.
- crosslandAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 02:41 PM