- derekshanksAsked on February 01, 2018 at 12:50 PM
I'm trying to setup up a Condition to send out an email to a field from a specific field. The field is a drop down with 3 options. I'd like to have pre-formed emails sent out to the email address that is listed in the form. The email that is sent will be based on what selection is chosen from the drop down.
Is this possible?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 01:37 PM
Basically, you will have to create different notifications if you want each of them to have different format or content.
Then create an email condition that fires them depending on the user's answer. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
- derekshanksAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 03:43 PMGot it working!
- derekshanksAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 09:43 AMI have one other question.
I’ve set up an autoresponder email and changed the “reply to”email.
However, when I test it and reply to an email sent from the form, it send that reply back to the email address the autoresponder was sent to originally. I’m sure it’s just a setting I can’t figure out.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 10:27 AM
I have moved your question with autoresponder email into a separate thread, here's the new link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1370914.