- abaltoAsked on February 01, 2018 at 04:13 PM
How can i remove the jotform branding from my forms and emails?
See the red circled items on my screenshot. I don't want the recipient or our client seeing the jotform links.
- abaltoAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 04:21 PM
I am on a paid plan and the items are not checked in my settings
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 05:48 PM
I don't want the recipient or our client seeing the Jotform links
1) To remove the from address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
You can setup SMTP instead. So if you use Gmail for example it will read email@example.com
How can i remove the Jotform branding from my forms and emails?
2) To remove the branding you can try deleting your emails and adding them again. It will automatically add all of your fields. And should omit the advertising footer.