- tashuuAsked on February 01, 2018 at 08:46 PM
Infinite List does not work on the form on most of the times it is used
It works under "Edit Auto Reply "New Opt In" but beside that I can not understand why it still gives me an error.
Please look at the screenshots.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 09:29 PM
On your screenshot the data has not been added to the widget yet, that's why the error is triggered, you need to click on the add button in order to have the widget filled, example:
I hope this helps.
- tashuuAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 11:22 PM
My fields are filled in. Can you explain more.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 03:54 AM
Sure, no worries - What Kevin wanted to tell is that you haven't clicked the ADD MORE KEYWORDS button yet thus explaining why the form says "The field is required". You have to click the button first to add the keywords before the widget is considered as filled out.
Here's a short screencast to better explain what we mean:
- tashuuAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 11:10 AM
Got it Thanks, Now this makes me to change the text from "Add more Keywords" to "Click to Save", that I did but I'm not able to change the color of that button. Please help.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 11:26 AM
This code will help you changing the background color and text color:
"Background" is for the button's color and "Color" is for the font, feel free to replace the colors with the ones you need on the button and/or remove the "color" if you need to keep the current one.
This guide will help you injecting the CSS to your widget: https://www.jotform.com/help/428-How-to-Inject-CSS-Codes-to-Widgets
I hope this helps.
- tashuuAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 11:49 AM
Thanks Kevin, you're great!
Just a quick question, Do I have to do this every time the widget is being called in the form?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 12:14 PM
Yes, each time you add an infinite list you will need to add the CSS for that specific widget.