- clinicadamaAsked on February 01, 2018 at 09:51 PM
When I put in the same form 2 WIDGETS "Take Photo", one othe them doesnt work in my tablet.
One them change the "Take Photo" to "Choose a file".
I realized that this happens when I select one widgets to use the back CAM and the othe to use the front CAM. If I put all the Widgets to use the same CAM, this doesnt happen. The problem is that I really need to you each Take Photo widgets in 2 different CAMs.
How to fix?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 02:50 AM
I'll check this issue and get back to you once I finish.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 05:03 AM
I tested this issue and I was able to replicate it.
I will forward it to our backend team for further checking.
We'll keep you posted.
Thank you for reporting it.
- clinicadamaAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 07:50 AM
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 06:56 AM
Hi due to the restrictions of the browser. This is not possible. It is true that you can setup different camera type for each widget but once they are opened at the same time. Restriction is in place. If there are two widgets open using the same camera they will use both settings regardless of each widget settings. It only gets from a single source.