- Web_GhostAsked on February 11, 2011 at 07:14 AM
I understand the below instructions..
1. Select your form on "My Forms" page
2. Click on Reports
3. Click on Add New Report
4. Select "Excel" option and complete the wizard
Bookmark the URL provided on the last step to download the Excel feed whenever you need it.
BUT: can this be made available to another person? The person in question will be tallying the votes in a contest voting form that I created - for a photography group. He is the one getting the submissions, but I want him to have access to the exel sheet also, if possible. If I were to give him the URL of the sheet can he see it? Or does he need to be the one who created the form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Exactly. Just send him the Excel URL and he will be able to download the latest spreadsheet every time he clicks on the link.
- Web_GhostAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 09:02 PM
Thank you for your fast response! I hoped I had it right. I can now go ahead with it.