- paoooAsked on February 02, 2018 at 05:52 AM
I have copied the POP-UP code from a form and I have put it so that it appears on a button, a pop-up window opens but I want the address bar and the scroll bar not to be visible, how can I do it?
This is my code and I also attach a screen so you can see what I mean.
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 06:16 AM
I would suggest to use the LightBox embedded tybe. Please follow the instructions on the link below on how to create a lightbox form:
Please let us know if you have any other question.
- paoooAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 06:28 AM
- paoooAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 06:53 AM
I do not use the light box, it takes up a lot of space on the page and the scroll bar keeps coming out.
I need the PUP-UP and I would like to know if I can delete the address bar.
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 06:57 AM
Can you please provide your website URL so we can make some tests and get back to you with a solution. We will be waiting for your reply. Thank you.
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 08:34 AM
Thank you for providing the link. Actually the link you have provided: https://www.uic.es/es/estudios-uic/salud/carrera-de-medicina works with a modal dialog which is same as lightbox technique.
And it's not possible to remove the address bar from your method. So again I would suggest you the lightbox technique and we can help you to customize as you want, just let us know.
- paoooAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 08:49 AM
Well, I need a button that can locate where I want and that opens like a pop-up window, like the one on our page. This window should be centered and without the scroll bar.
If you say it can be done with the ligthbox. This is the code that throws the form we are doing test:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 10:22 AM
I have checked your web page and cannot find any embedded JotForm form.
May you please embed your form on your page so we can further investigate this?
Please let us know.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 10:31 AM
I made a modal popup and added the iframe code following the guide here:
You can view and download the html file here:
It looks like this:
- paoooAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 04:43 AM