- guest_22823956300047Asked on October 09, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Hello. I have created a basic account, and need to have my form I was using in my guest account moved to the basic account. Can you tell me how to do this?
- moonzkieAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Can you please specify the form URL and the account where you want it to be transferred.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 10:26 AM
To which account would you like it to be transferred?
- guest_22824504753049Answered on October 09, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I'm not sure what you're asking...the user name for the account is above...cincytubpro. It needs to be transferred to cincytubpro.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I think you have been registered and was not able to login as you could see you are using another guest account to post this issue. The form http://www.jotform.us/form/22506190227144 is already in your cincytubpro account.
To solved this case, please clear your browsers cookies and cache and login again.
Let us know if this doesn't help.
- guest_22824504753049Answered on October 09, 2012 at 04:15 PM
I am logged in now. Can you check and see if I am logging in with my basic account now?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 04:40 PM
You are still logged in as guest user on your last response. Can you please try to access your account or login using domain www.jotform.us?
- cincytubproAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 08:56 PM
I followed the link and logged in - please tell me it is now coming throught my basic account??
Just a note, the log in area for that link does say, "Welcome Guest" and then has the login box, correct? Just want to make sure I am logging in the correct place.
Also, the link you just gave me is the same place I have been logging in every time - I don't know of another place to log in.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 09:13 PM
Hi, as of your latest response, I confirm that you are logged in to your account cincytubpro. There must be some latency issue previously, the reason my colleagues could not confirm your account logged in. But all is well now.
As for the form you wanted to transfer from the previous guest account you used to the current cincytubpro -- as a colleague already confirmed, it was already on the new basic account. It was the form "Contact Form" (you currently only have 2 forms on this basic account)
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- cincytubproAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 09:26 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 09:28 PM
You are quite welcome. Thank your using our services. =)