- israelisourceAsked on February 02, 2018 at 12:18 PM
I see shopping cart applications that allow for the purchase of items with options (colour, size, etc), but if I want to be able to add personalization to the items (eg, t-shirts with custom writing), and to have each item have its own personalization options.... is there any way to do that?
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 12:47 PM
In your payment integration list your products with their standard options and add a also add a product called "customization".
Then add a long text field for your special requests.
Next add a condition to show the special request field. It should look like this:
Working demo here:
- israelisourceAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 01:34 PM
But is there a way to make the customization part into a form with options and text entries, or can it only be a text box? And is there a way to make multiple customization entries when the quantity is greater than 1?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 02:02 PM
But is there a way to make the customization part into a form with options and text entries, or can it only be a text box
It is possible to add other fields, example you add Short Text field for "Tshirt Custom Writing and a Dropdown field for "Color"
You will just update/change the Show/Hide conditional and select "Show Multiple" in the DO field.
Condition will look like this.
Check out this guide regarding Show/Hide condition based on user's answer
Demo form here https://form.jotform.com/80325833970964
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 02:10 PM
And is there a way to make multiple customization entries when the quantity is greater than 1?
You need to create/duplicate the fields first. For example the customer chooses Quantity of 3.
Then you will need to create 3 sets of Customization fields.
To duplicate, you can select the fields while pressing down the CTRL button on your keyboard.
- israelisourceAnswered on February 04, 2018 at 10:15 AM
Thanks. But what I meant regarding multiple personalizations is more of a case where the customer is ordering 3 shirts, and wants each personalized differently.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 04, 2018 at 11:16 AM
We can show additional fields based on the selected product quantity:
- Add the customization fields to your form.
- Setup the Show conditions based on the product quantity.