- alphaemcAsked on February 02, 2018 at 04:57 PM
Can they also create new forms with this permission set?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 05:03 PM
You mean after the forms has been migrated? If they have access to your account, they should still be able to create forms. Or maybe you are referring to sub-users?
- alphaemcAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 05:43 PMI am referring to sub users being able to create new forms. Can they?
Director of Operations
1511 East State Road 434, Suite 3017
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Office: 407-542-0300 x117
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 06:19 PM
I'm only seeing one sub-user (email@example.com) in your account. You will need to add your other user/employee again to your sub-user account. Please see this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User on how to.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
- alphaemcAnswered on February 03, 2018 at 07:43 AMMy question is this "Can a sub user create additional forms?"
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on February 03, 2018 at 08:44 AM
The sub user should create his own account. If he is using the Free Plan he can create up to 5 forms on his account. But he can always drag and drop the forms into "main account's" folder.
So basically yes he can create additional forms. Please let us know if you have any other question.