- capt742000Asked on February 04, 2018 at 03:52 PM
I have a form I am testing:
It has a field for The number of Adults attending at $20 each and a field for the number
of children attending at $10 each.
Before the form is submitted the amount enclosed has been calculated correctly as $60. (2 adults x 20 plus 2 children x 10), But when the email confirming the submission is received it only shows $40. It should show $60. See below.
Clone of Magnolia Greens 20th Anniversary Celebration With Children Full Name Mr. Brian Smith Phone Number (910) 999-9999 Your E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Number of Adults Attending at $20 each 2 Number of Children Attending at $10 each 2 Enter the First and Last Names of all Household members attending (including children) Mary Smith
Amount Enclosed 40
The Amount enclosed shows as 60 on form when it is submitted.
I am guessing that something is not working as planned in my "conditions".
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 04, 2018 at 04:41 PM
The calculation condition was indeed conflicting with the Calculation formula(Amount Enclosed).
To fix, try this update.
1. Remove the insert calculation conditions.
2. Then update the Calculation formula of Amount Enclosed to this:
You can test it on my test form https://form.jotform.com/80346608007958 . You can use your own email to receive the submission email with the correct amount calculated.
I hope this help. Let us know if this did not work.
- capt742000Answered on February 04, 2018 at 10:43 PMWonderful. It works.
I am impressed that someone would take the time on a Sunday to reply to my
email. Impressive support.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 05:27 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome. Please let us know if you have any other question. Thank you!