- knvpstudiosAsked on February 04, 2018 at 10:47 PM
Today I have been unable to successfully upload and image using the "insert image" element:
In fact, it won't let me upload an image to show you the error! See attached, if it is there.
The image upload interface times out and says "Server Error", and only shows broken links to the image I'm trying to upload.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 05:42 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. I have submitted the issue to our developers and you will be notified on this thread as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- knvpstudiosAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 10:03 AM
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 03:53 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be fixed now. Could you please try again?
- knvpstudiosAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Hi thank you. Yes, it appears to be fixed! I'll update again if I encounter the issue again.