- emcnally2535Asked on February 05, 2018 at 11:45 AM
I asked this question before (June of last year) and Nic_c sent a reply. I didn't need the info until recently and I cannot seem to get it to work. I want to charge a Convenience Fee (to cover the credit card charge) for registering for the Alpha Delta State Convention. I'd like it to calculate a 3% charge on the total for registration. My screenshot shows the money portion of the registration. I added a fixed amount for the fee, but would prefer a calculation of 3% of the total.
I want to put the form on our website within the next few days. Any help would be most appreciated.
- SabbirAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 12:20 PM
I can see that the Convenience Fee $4.00 is already added to the selected conference fees.
Do you want to add 3% convenience fee of the total conference fee? If yes, then why $4.00 is adding up to the total?
Please clarify before I make the percentage calculation for you.
- emcnally2535Answered on February 05, 2018 at 01:43 PMI only added the $4.00 because I could not do the calculations. I want the $4.00 removed if we can calculate the 3%
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 03:06 PM
You can add a sales tax of 3% and name it Convenience Fee.
All you need to do is go to your Payment Settings > TAX and add the Base Tax Rate which is 3% and edit the Tax Text.
If you want to add calculations, you can use this formula
and pass it to your payment Field. How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Do note that, when passing the calculation your products would be removed.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- emcnally2535Answered on February 05, 2018 at 03:43 PMTHANK YOU!!!!!!!!