- samligonAsked on February 05, 2018 at 12:06 PM
When I turn Preview on, my mouse can't scroll down the page (I have to use arrow keys). I think it's just an error because I can do it when I open the form in a separate window.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 12:46 PM
I cloned your form to test it on my end and I was not able to replicate the issue. I did preview the form and it is scrolling up/down properly. You can check the screen capture of my test below:
I cleared your form cache on our server, please try it again. If the issue still persists, please test it on a different internet browser.
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- samligonAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 01:24 PM
Hi, I am unable to take video. If I refresh my form and then turn on preview, my mouse is unable to scroll. On Chrome I don't encounter this issue, but Safari is my primary browser.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 02:01 PM
Could you please please provide the complete details of your machine and the Safari Browser version so we can test it further?
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 05:31 PM