- kupahubAsked on February 05, 2018 at 01:10 PM
I tried to integrate jotform to my constant contact account, but all I get is 3 white dots on the green button for a very long time...eventually it stops. Please help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 01:54 PM
Please try clearing your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache, as well your browser cache, and try again.
If the issue persist, please open your browsers console log report, while the issue is happening: https://www.jotform.com/help/453-How-to-get-a-console-report-from-most-common-browsers, take a screenshot and share it via this thread: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- reggieAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 02:22 PM
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 02:45 PM
I have tried integrating Constant Contact to my form and I could not replicate your issue.
Please try using another browser or using the Private Mode of your Browser (Incognito).
Let us know if the issue persists.
- reggieAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 03:03 PM
do you use an email address for your constant contact username?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 03:34 PM
Yes, I used the email to authenticate, but it works using the username as well.