- SuchwalkoLAsked on February 05, 2018 at 03:55 PM
When I 'edit' my form, and then select PDF, the PDF version of my form looks nothing like the version I see on screen....at one time we were able to click 'edit' then 'print' which allowed me to print my form exactly as it looks on screen - why can't I do that now?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 04:25 PM
It is still fine for me.
You can also open the edit URL of each submission and print it directly in your browser.
The edit URL is in this format: https://www.jotform.com/edit/submissionID
Where submissionID is the actual submission ID you want to edit.
- SuchwalkoLAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 04:51 PM
While it appears simple text boxes print fine, parts of tables do not, also phone number box is truncated, date fields are truncated, spacing on form is off.
Also, I have tried the option of opening with submission ID, however I just get an error that tells me site can't be reached...is that URL you provided correct?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 04:55 PM
Sorry, there's an error in the URL. It should be https://www.jotform.com/edit/submissionID
- SuchwalkoLAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 05:23 PM
Using the URL, with the submission ID is perfect! Did not know that was an option! Thanks so much for your assistance!!!
Have a great day!