- jainacamargoAsked on February 06, 2018 at 02:38 AM
Hello! I did the integration with Asana, but during the process, I didn't see the options after I chose the workspace. I think is the same problem here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1329736-Hello-I-m-thrilled-about-this-integration-
Would you help me?
This is a re-post of a comment on Create tasks in Asana with JotForm submissions
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 04:31 AM
Thank you for raising this concern. The same as the other ticket which you have used for reference, I have now escalated this as well to our development team. We will notify you as soon as we have updates.
Thanks for your patience.
- jainacamargoAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:34 AM
Thank you for the answer, but I found the reason of the problem. It's not possible to integrate with workspaces, only organizations in Asana.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:56 AM
Thank you for keeping us posted, jainacamargo.
Feel free to get back to us if you have additional questions or other concerns.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Hi we apologize for the inconvenience. We identified the problem and it has been fixed. Please try and let us know if the problem persist.