- CTecAsked on February 06, 2018 at 07:39 AM
With the new Cards Forms, is it possible to change which Card the "Next" button takes you to - depending on how the current one is filled out?
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 07:44 AM
Yes, you can do such form logic from the Conditions under the Settings tab.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- CTecAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 07:57 AM
Thanks but I fail to see how I can change which card I can jump to from those options. Could you be more specific please?
- JotForm DeveloperasilAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:04 AM
You may use Show/Hide Field option in codnitions. With that feature, you may create a logic like "If this field is filled with value 'CTec', then Show(or Hide) x field".
- CTecAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:32 AM
Oh, I see. You mean treat each card as a field?
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:38 AM
Yes, for JotForm Cards each card is a field.
- CTecAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:40 AM