- tharrisonhqAsked on February 06, 2018 at 10:35 AM
Not trees. But logging of samples. When a rep orders samples, could the form that is used to submit that request, also be used to track & document? Thanks for your help! TH ps. Am loving JotForm so far!
- MarvihAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 11:43 AM
Yes, you can add a Unique ID widget which will help you track the submission data.
Please let us know if you need a certain feature or how the process works so we can provide a better solution.
- tharrisonhqAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 01:43 PMHere is how the Process is drafted now:
(Based on what I see with JotForm, and the potential amazing capabilities, I am sure there must be a JotForm that can be FILLED OUT, emailed, reply automated, automatically logged in google sheet (per yours) with a UniqueID, and then compiled for an end of month report…without creating a static dashboard and manually inputting ALL data, with multiple emails criss-crossing etc. Thank you for your consideration! Sincerely. TH)
Sample Notification Process
Effective Immediately: 1. The subject Line of the email must read as follows: Sample Request – Mfr (s) Name & Date a. For Example: Sample Request- DFA 3.21.14 OR b. Sample Request – DFA, DCB, HHL 3.21.14
2. firstname.lastname@example.org must be copied on the manufacturer’s response. Sample requests will ONLY be logged when we receive a written approval from a manufacturer.
3. Upon receipt of the approval, the office will respond to the sales team member who placed the request and inform you that it was received. The office’s reply back is your confirmation that the request was accounted for.
4. The office will continue to send sample reminders twice a month.
a. The sample reminder sent on the first of the month will recap where each territory ended the month prior, and will also include the quarterly totals.
b. The sample reminder sent on the 15th of the month will show real time where each territory stands to date.
5. Effective Immediately: ALL SAMPLE REQUESTS MUST GO TO email@example.com;
6. The only way to receive credit for sample requests is to follow the procedure we have outlined above
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 03:34 PM
Thanks for the sending to us the detailed process.
1. You can follow this guide for steps on how to make a notification email for your form.
2. You will need to setup a multiple email notification in this step. Please see our guide here https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.
3. Please try the steps provided by my colleague in this thread on how you can create an approval form.
4. You can Integrate MailChimp to your form or any 3rd party email notification to send a scheduled email reminders.
5. Same as #1, you can setup this in your email settings or if this is a scheduled email, you will need to set this up on your 3rd party email service like MailChimp.
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions.