- CDSPCAdminAsked on February 06, 2018 at 11:59 AM
I have a bronze subscription account.
1) I have created a sub-account. In my sub-account, it says it has reached it's maximum of payment submissions. How come my sub-account is not linked to the main account and taking advance of my subscription? What is the point of sub-accounts if this is not being used this way? Jotform is also advertising on the forms created in the sub-account.
2) On a form, if I do not want it to go to paypal / another payment option, how do I remove that? I just want it to go to the thank you page. I have created a new submit button and have it set up to go to the Thank-you page on the back end, however when you submit it is still going to Paypal.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 01:27 PM
1) Please note that sub user accounts will remain on their own plan, adding an account as sub user does not upgrade it automatically to the same plan you, the main account, have.
Now, in order to get all the forms working under the paid account limits the sub user will have to move the created forms to the shared folder, this way the branding and limits are the same as the paid account.
Now, since your second question is not related to the first one I had to move it to another thread, this is in order to assist you better.
We will help you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1374591