- dpackardAsked on February 06, 2018 at 12:10 PM
For JotForm Cards, how can you make it follow the show/hide conditions you have for your form?
I have several yes/no questions that should show or hide things based on the answer but the cards will always display the question.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 01:20 PM
I checked the conditions in your form and they appear to be functional. The appropriate fields were shown or hidden when the associated conditions were met. Let us know which condition or conditions are not triggering and we will be happy to take another look.
- dpackardAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 01:34 PM
I now realize it is only in the preview form mode where the conditions don't work. Thank you for looking into it!
- dpackardAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 01:48 PM
If I am copying a calculated fields value that has a $ in it and I copy that value to a text input box with currency validation, will it still copy that fields value? Either way, it seems to not be working.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 03:14 PM
The best way to set up calculations like this would be to use a calculation field:
Options that do not currently have values can be assigned values:
And the total can be passed to a payment field if need be:
- dpackardAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 03:49 PM
I have it set up so it puts in the deposit amount for their reservation but it doesn't take the amount from the field. See screenshots below. Also is there a way to remove the option to select a dollar amount?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 06:15 PM
I checked the stripe field and I can see what you mean. When using custom value, even when getting the value from a calculation field, the suggested amounts cannot be removed:
I addition to that, the custom value is only passed after pressing "+ Or enter a custom value".
I will forward these issues to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as it is fixed.
- tuballoswingAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 10:00 AM
I have same problem. I used a lot of form with custom values and I never had this annoying suggested amounts . It appeared suddenly in this days in all my forms and now I have all my payments forms not usable. WE NEED FIX
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 11:15 AM
I see that you have a created a thread in relation to this concern. We will respond to that thread in a short while.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- myaustinluxAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 06:48 PM
I am seeing this now also. Was not an issue until today as far as I can tell. Any remedy yet?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 09:03 PM
This ticket has already been assigned to a developer, myaustinlux. As soon as the developer resolves the matter, this thread shall be notified.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 10:53 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. You can disable predefined options from Payment Wizard now.
If you need any further assistance please let us know.
- dpackardAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 10:55 AM
- myaustinluxAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 10:59 AM
All - please make sure you clear your browser cache when trying to set this up. My jotform was defaulting to the old version because of a cache error.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Yes, if the old options or form are still showing, clearing your form caches should allow for updated version to show: