- Sagar MalisettiAsked on February 06, 2018 at 04:57 PM
I am trying to login and it says auto suspended. any help is greatly helpful
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:07 PM
Your account was suspended because you created a form to ask for driver's license information, this is not allowed unless you add a signature widget
If your purpose is not to collect driver's license from the general public, but from your own customers; then you need to comply with two things.
2. Add a signature widget where your users sign and agree to provide such sensitive information.
- Sagar MalisettiAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 05:43 AMOops, that was by mistake, I was trying to a template and template had that
field. can you remove that let me login to use the application.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 07:48 AM
The faulty field has been removed.
You should be able to log in and use JotForm again.
- Sagar MalisettiAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 10:43 AMThanks a lot. I am able to sign in