- Maggie ReAsked on February 06, 2018 at 05:35 PM
My Name is Maggie Re from The Office Liquidator and I cannot access our account. We had a previous worker here that set up the account. When he left he didn't leave us with any passwords or the password to the email with the account, so we cannot reset the password. I would like to change the default email on the Jot-Form to Chuck@myofficeliquidator.com
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:16 PM
Kindly provide us the username or email address of the account as I'm unable to locate any account under Maggie@myofficeliquidator.com. Actually, this email is using a guest account with no forms.
Can you please confirm if that is the email used to register for Jotform account?
- MaggieAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 01:19 PM
The current email for the account is "firstname.lastname@example.org" , which we would like to get changed to Chuck@myofficeliquidator.com
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 02:00 PM
Thanks for the response. For security purposes, we need you to verify the following information.
1. Last four digits of the card used for subscription
2. Last subscription amount and plan? You can also provide to us the invoice number.
Looking forward for your response.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 06:26 PM
The card provided was correct. I changed your account email address to "Chuck@myofficeliquidator.com". If you need to reset the password for the account, it can be done using that address.
Account invoice can be viewed from the account billing page:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 06:28 PM
My apologies, it seems "Chuck@myofficeliquidator.com" is already registered to an account. Is there another email address we can update the account to?