- VOMIChairmanAsked on February 06, 2018 at 07:45 PM
1. We should be able to "format" the Welcome page
2. We should also be able to "format" the Thank You page3. We should also be able to "format" the "Send Email Verification" notice for the simple reason that the person filling out the form WILL get confused about the sender of the notification (I did even though I have been a long-time customer). They don't know who "Jotform" is and "why they are receiving a notification" from Jotform. The name of the "Sender" in their email inbox should clearly reflect the name of the organization they are filling out the form for.
4. With respect to "TIME Properties", under the "Options" menu >>> "Default Time>>>CUSTOM, you can only select the "Start Time". However, under the "Range" menu, if you select "Time Range", "Duration Indicator" you are NOT able to insert a "custom" Default Time for the "Until" time part. The only thing you can see is the default time of the "Start Time" in the "Until" part.
A good solution would be to allow everyone who selects "Default Time">>>CUSTOM to be able to select BOTH a "Start Time" and an "Until Time".
Once these recommendations are implemented, Card Forms gets a 10+ on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the absolute best form designer.
Keep up the awesome work that you all do!
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 12:52 AM
Thank you for your recommendation.
I will forward this to our developers so they can check it out and maybe roll it out in the future if deem possible.