- DpfilmsAsked on February 07, 2018 at 12:03 AM
Please help me understand why this isn't calculating. I am using the Form Calculation widget and it just won't give me my total.
It seems like it won't form for this one form but it works for my other ones.
- genebrionesAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 04:42 AM
Can you please share the correct URL to your form? I opened it and shows the form has been deleted.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 07:02 AM
@Dpfilms - Can you please tell us which of one these FORM CALCULATION WIDGETS is not working?
From how I'm understanding your calculation:
1. The TOTAL is the sum of many fields
2. The 20% RETAINER FEE is 20% of the TOTAL
3. The 50% REMAINING BALANCE is 50% of the TOTAL minus the 20% RETAINER FEE
4. And the FINAL BALANCE is calculated the same as above
Your calculation looks right to me so perhaps the problem lies with the TOTAL field formula, along with the CALCULATION VALUES assigned to the respective fields included in the formula. Can you double check if they were both setup properly (the formula itself and the calculation values)?
We can help you in figuring out what's not working if you can provide an example of the selections that we can emulate on your form, and the results you're expecting VS the results you're getting.
- DpfilmsAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 07:43 AMIts ok I fixed it. thank you.
We bring YOUR vision to life,
Derek & Jade
*Videography & Coordination*