- DBlagdenAsked on February 07, 2018 at 05:55 AM
we changed our email host over the past weekend can you and I am no longer receiving notifications on email@example.com
Also received notification that the account may have been spoofed
Most likely all this is caused by my change of email host.
Can you please confirm to me by email when the email notification as been reinstated Thanks David
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 08:12 AM
I checked this on our logs and found that the last email you received was on Jan. 30. If you have submissions after this date, then that confirms the problem since I cannot find any other logs from your account.
If you have changed the host, then likely they are filtering your emails from Jotform. I would suggest reaching them out regarding this matter. I would also suggest doing the following:
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender or contact list.
2. If you can whitelist IP addresses or domains, please include the list here: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses. If not, please try asking your hosting about it.
3. Check your spam folder for possible emails from Jotform. Please mark all emails from Jotform as not spam. Please do not just move the emails to your inbox, you have to mark them as spam to whitelist us.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- DBlagdenAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 11:43 AMProblem exists 3 emails missing
- DBlagdenAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 11:43 AMPlease advise how this can be resolved
We migrated our email from 123-reg.co.uk to Microsoft over the weekend so my email address was unstable
We are now hosted on Microsoft.
Senior Business Development Executive
[cid:image001.jpg@01D17A38.B65F4830] MAKING LEARNING TRULY ACCESSIBLE
+44 7590 231654
“Marshall Gurney Institute is a private, for-profit, web-based management college with a virtual campus providing a full range of supervisor, manager and executive learning and development programmes across all functions of businesses and other organizations. All programmes are available on a self-managed/self-development basis with or without tutor support and with or without accreditation. They are suitable for individuals, corporate organizations, independent trainers/consultants and other educational institutions.”
Marshall Gurney Institute is the trading name of Felin Education Limited (Company Number 8784428). Registered Office: Felin Education Limited, 548 Burnage Lane, Manchester M19 1LA, United Kingdom. A list of directors is available at the Registered Office.
This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be covered by legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are prohibited from printing, copying, or distributing it and should delete it from your system immediately. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail to email@example.com and delete this e-mail from your system.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 12:50 PM
Please follow the advice of my colleague. The issue is likely to be on your end (email hosting provider).
It is important to add firstname.lastname@example.org to the Safe Senders list.
Did you check the Spam folder? Make sure you mark our emails as not spam.
Get back to us if the issue persists.