- martyrobAsked on February 07, 2018 at 08:18 AM
I am able to change the message on a disabled form, but is there a way to remove the yellow "hazard" exclamation point icon?
Is there any other way to format that message?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 09:23 AM
It's not possible, unfortunately.
You may consider doing this workaround:
1. Enable the form again.
2. Add a text field at the top of the form. Add your custom message and styling (using text editor styling tools).
3. Hide all other fields, and show only this new text field. You can quickly do this by managing the fields: https://www.jotform.com/help/242-How-to-Manage-Multiple-Fields.
That should do it. Demo here: https://www.jotform.com/80373390308960.
- martyrobAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 10:21 AM