- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 09:53 AM
If you're using calculation widgets, you can format the result as shown on the following screen-cast:
If you're using a short text entry element, then it cannot be formatted like the calculation widget.
I hope this helps.
- davsun55Answered on February 08, 2018 at 12:21 AM
OK - I understand it is not possible. Is it possible to format amount fields with a $ symbol?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 05:31 AM
Please note that you can manually add "$" in the form calculation widget. Please check the screenshot below on how to add "$" in the widget:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- davsun55Answered on February 08, 2018 at 06:00 AM
That's excellent - thanks. What about the other number fields (Accommodation and Meals)? Also, is there a way of making readonly fields grey so they don't look like they can be edited?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 08:53 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to add non-numeric field in number field. The one possibility I can think of is to replace the number field or hide it. You can then add "Form Calculation" widget to read the data from number field and also add "$" symbol as explained earlier.
Do try it out and get back to us if you have any questions.
- davsun55Answered on February 08, 2018 at 09:01 AM
Thanks - that would work. :)