- ashevilledogcoAsked on February 07, 2018 at 10:49 AM
Whenever I try to search for a client form by name (or any other criteria) on my phone I get "no results".
This function does work on my laptop and my wife's iPhone 6 however I need to be able to find clients info while I am on the road?
Any ideas why or how to fix? Thank you
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Can you please tell us what browser you are using on your Samsung Galaxy S8 so we can try if we are able to replicate the issue.
I tried this on my Mobile using Google Chrome browser and It was able to find the data on the search bar.
Thank you, we will wait for your response.
- AshevilledogcoAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 01:31 PM
I am using chrome as well.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 01:41 PM
Can you please try clearing your Chrome Browser cache. You can follow the images below also uncheck other selections as well and only select "Cache"
Then login and try again. If it still doesn't work, can you please tell us which form and sample criteria to Search so we can further check it.
- AshevilledogcoAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 02:01 PM
Oops sorry I actually misspoke I have been trying through the jotform app. I haven't been going through a website
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 02:16 PM
I am as well able to replicate this issue. I believe you already created a ticket about this and it is still assigned to our Developers.
For now you can use your Mobile Browser to check you form and submission data.
If the issue is fixed regarding the Mobile App, you will be notified on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1321156.
Sorry for this inconvenience.