- starcomcslAsked on February 11, 2011 at 02:37 PM
If I need some forms submissions go to one e-mail address and other forms submissions to a different e-mail adress, Is this possible to use 2 diferent e-mail adress to receive the submissons? if yes, how to add the new e-mail address?, not as alert.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 01:26 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by "not as alert". We call all emails as "Email Alerts". Here is how you can change the email address for a particular form:
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
If you need to send emails to two addresses, you can put them separated with a comma.
If you need to send the form to one email address sometimes and another one some other times. You can use "Conditions" for that.