- smarch678Asked on February 07, 2018 at 12:42 PM
I am using the single question on one page format. The title shows up on the top, but I would like to add more text up there without having the text be a box that the lead has to click next on in order to collect info. Can that be done?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 01:43 PM
I'm not sure that I've understood your question correctly. I've cloned your form for testing and increased its title:
You can insert additional texts to the title of your form this way:
Go to your form's Settings > click Show More Options > scroll down a bit to find Page Title > insert your text.
Hope this helps! But, get back to us if not.
- smarch678Answered on February 07, 2018 at 02:43 PMCan you adjust font, etc?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 03:46 PM
You can adjust the font, for the whole form:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- smarch678Answered on February 07, 2018 at 04:43 PMYes, but can I adjust the font on the title?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 06:46 PM
The font sizing of the title shown in the form cannot be changed. It can be removed by adding a welcome page, but as far as I can tell, is fixed size.
- PioneerPropertyAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 09:05 PM
How do I get the Geocomplete Widget address dropdown to go OVER the other form fields as opposed to what it currently does... pushes them down? When you begin typing in an address, it displays a dropdown of 5 addresses which pushes all other form fields below it, down. Is this a bug?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:01 AM
Please see an answer my colleague provided you in your other thread - https://www.jotform.com/answers/1376932
Also, please note that you do not have to report the same issue on multiple threads, especially on the threads that are not related to your issue.