- Bruce GoldAsked on February 07, 2018 at 03:03 PM
Can I use Plug 'N Pay instead of Authorize.net as a payment gateway with your system. Payment platform will be NPC (now Worldpay).
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 04:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us. I also recommend creating an account if you haven't yet. You can use this link https://www.jotform.com/signup to signup using your email account.
Worldpay payment integration is also available to JotForm. Please refer to the user guide:
Please let us know if you require further assistance.
- Bruce GoldAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 05:43 PMThanks for your response. We actually would like to know if you could
integrate the payment gateway we utilize. The gateway is called Plug 'N
Pay. Our company provides financial services (bookkeeping and payment
services) to nearly 100 businesses and about half of them use Plug 'N Pay
as their gateway. This enables us to limit the number of gateway reporting
systems we have to interface with.
Is it possible to make Plug 'N Pay a gateway on your system?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 08:28 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have PlugnPay integration. However, I will forward this to our developers so they can further check if the PlugnPay can be developed.
We will contact you again on this thread once we have any updates.
- Bruce GoldAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:43 AMThanks. I think this would be an excellent development for both Jotform
and Plug 'N Pay. We can envision recommending Jotform to our client base
Feel free to be in touch with me if we can be of help in providing contacts
at Plug 'N Pay or in explaining further why this is a good development for