- OzmentAsked on February 07, 2018 at 03:05 PM
I can not get access to my forms since you added that banner..
I can not scroll past that banner. When will this be fixed..
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 04:12 PM
Are you talking about the popup banner?
Please check "Do not show this again" and click the close (X) button on the top right.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Let us know if you need further help.
- OzmentAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 07:43 AMno that is easy..
i can not get pass this and need to update a few forms
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:25 AM
Is the banner not being closed, or the scroll function not working after the banner is closed?
Can you please try using another browser or clearing the cache of your browser?
If the issue persists, a screenshot would help us to see what is the problem.
To post a screenshot here, please go click the thread link and attach the image there.
Thread URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1376599
- OzmentAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 10:25 PM
The issue is only presenting on chrome and not fire fox.. Please review the site update..
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 05:06 AM
I could not replicate an issue on my laptop using a Chrome browser. Can you tell us if you are using a computer or a mobile device?
- OzmentAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 06:43 AMusing a laptop
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 07:55 AM
I have tried but I could not replicate the issue in multiple versions of Google Chrome.
Please try clearing the cache of your browser or using Incognito.
Let us know if the issue persists.