- kathheyworthAsked on February 07, 2018 at 04:44 PM
For confidentiality, i would like the results of a form I have created to go to one email address which is different than the address the jotform account was set up under...
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 06:49 PM
Yes, it is possible. Please change or update the email recipient of the notification. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guide: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. Thank you.