- DBTSkillsAsked on February 07, 2018 at 05:38 PM
I have had several of our group members say theirs didn't come through.. but this on has proof. For paid usage.. I would expect better recording.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 08:15 PM
I checked your account history email logs and I can see that emails are being sent properly. You can also check it by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
Here's our mail log:
Please check your spam folder and if you see JotForm emails, mark it as not spam.
You can also check your submission panel and see if you can see the form submissions of the user in the screenshot you provided. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
If I misunderstood your issue, please let us know. Also, provide more details so we can assist you properly. Thank you.
- DBTSkillsAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:43 AMI am sorry.. Yes you misunderstood what I was saying.
I was not saying that it was being lost in email but
rather that it is not showing in YOUR submissions. I have had about
10 people today tell me that they submitted the form, yet on your end
never shows up.
This person just took a screen shot the 3rd time they tried to
prove that it was in fact submitted.
This form is important enough to me that I am looking at paying
each month just to have it stored by you for easy access. Is there any
way to fix this glitch?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 08:09 AM
When I check your activity logs, it seems you have deleted at least 4 submissions from the Jotform submissions panel. However, 3 of them still remains in your submissions inbox. Please note that submission deletion cannot be undone.
You can also check your activity logs by following our user guide: How to View Your Account Activity Logs
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- DBTSkillsAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:43 AMI deleted REPEAT submissions.. the one I am referring to DID NOT come
I will leave the duplicates from now own.. to prove this is not my
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 11:00 AM
If you can give us additional information of the person who submitted such as name or email address, that would be a great help .