- geppeAsked on February 11, 2011 at 06:00 PM
- warnersAnswered on February 12, 2011 at 04:44 PM
When you say change your email do you mean on your account or forms?
- geppeAnswered on February 12, 2011 at 04:51 PM
i would like , using the form i made ,change only the address where i will receive the e mail.without any changes in my log in.So i would say, change the e mail in my form.Thanks..you are so nice.
- warnersAnswered on February 12, 2011 at 05:19 PM
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.2. Select the form and click on "Edit".3. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar.4. Click on "Email Alerts".5. Select "Notification".6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient settings to change it.
- geppeAnswered on February 13, 2011 at 01:09 AM
THanks very much....i did it!!! fantastic....you have great support and you are a very nice person....thanks again
- pratocomputerAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 05:38 PM
Thanks.. nice place here..