- UmarAsked on February 08, 2018 at 01:52 AM
I'm interested in using JotForm to create Asana tasks from form submissions. However, I had a few questions:
1) I noticed that the task assignee has to be specified in the form. Can this be done as a hidden field?
2) Can I use the form to create sub-tasks under an existing task? Or is just for creating tasks under a project.
3) What other limitations are there with this integration? For example, can I add custom fields in the form?
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm DeveloperyorkAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 06:36 AM
I just checked Asana integration to be sure,
2-) Just under a project, no option such as sub-tasks.
3-) I was not able to test custom fields because we don't have premium Asana account to test it on.
For more information please check: https://www.jotform.com/help/470-Create-tasks-in-Asana-with-JotForm-submissions