- rayjAsked on October 10, 2012 at 05:27 PM
I think JotForm has a great interface and is easy to use! I prefer it over WoFoo.
Unfortunately, validation is VERY important to me. The date controls are not providing validation - a user can even enter non-numeric data.
Please address this as soon as possible. We want to become JotForm customers.
Infrared Services LLC
- fxrAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 06:31 PM
I have submitted a bug report for this issue.
In meantime, are you able to use the BirthDate picker? This uses dropdown menus so you dont have to rely on the dates being validated.
- guest_22843269019053Answered on October 11, 2012 at 08:37 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I did switch back to the BirthDate picker and it works fine, but I did want my users to have the calendar to pick from.
Your support department is excellent - Thanks for the quick reponse!
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 04:16 AM
We've finally added date and time validation as you'd requested. Sorry for the delay.
- rayjAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Thanks, I just read your message. Hopefully, I'll get to try it out tomorrow...
- rayjAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 11:24 PM
I couldn't wait! I tried it and it works!
Thanks for continuing to improve JotForm!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a nice day!