- BoH_serviceAsked on February 08, 2018 at 04:41 AM
Hi. I noticed that the Date/Time element of the form isn't shown properly on our website, where I have embedded the form, and of course isn't shown properly in the Preview of the form. The time and the "read only" options mess it up.
Also, when the element is "read only" the time shouldn't have these small arrows at all, but that's minor.
- JotForm UX ResearcheryorkAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:08 AM
I escalated your issue to our development team. You will be informed through this thread once the issue comes to a resolution.
- BoH_serviceAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 06:09 AM
Thank you York.
- JotForm DeveloperbulentAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 03:44 AM
We have fixed this issue. To work with updated version please follow these steps.
1) Open Form Designer
2) Click Advanced Designer
3) Clear your browser's cache, see how to: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic, then refresh the page.
4) Update text input width field.
If these steps don't work, you should clear local storage of your browser. We can assist you to clear local storage if you tell us which browser you use.