- capt742000Asked on February 08, 2018 at 08:41 AM
Is there a way to allow a user to see the Thank You page or go to an external link?
some users will want to pay by check and others may want to pay via an external link to an electronic payment site.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 10:23 AM
I suggest you to check out this guide:
Hope this helps! But, get back to us if not.
- capt742000Answered on March 13, 2018 at 08:43 AMMy “Print Form” button is not the same size on my Publish screen as on my
Here is my form link:
I would like the Publish size equal the size on my Build screen.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 11:11 AM
You can add this custom css code to fix the issue.
Let us know how it goes.
- capt742000Answered on March 13, 2018 at 11:43 AMFantastic.Now , If I may, How can I put the first 3 fields on the same line? (Mr,
First Name, Last name to appear under the title "Full Name")
and how to put phone number and email on same line (I will use sub-titles
in place of "Phone Number" etc.
I need to shorten the form so it will print on 1 page.