- kennedycustompropsAsked on February 08, 2018 at 08:59 AM
...while I'm at a show, will they still be stored and I'll just need to pay to access them, or will it stop until I pay?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 10:24 AM
The form will be temporarily disabled until the next monthly reset or until you'll upgrade the account. Unfortunately, you won't be able to receive submissions while the form is disabled. Your form users will get a message about it, or they will see an error that says your form is over quota.
- kennedycustompropsAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 10:32 AM
That's great, thanks. I did a 1 month sub for bronze, that should be more than enough!
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 11:40 AM
I have checked your account and I can see your account is in good shape.
If you face any further issue, please let us know.
- kennedycustompropsAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 11:44 AM
Many thanks for your help.