- anathothgardenAsked on February 08, 2018 at 11:18 AM
I currently have the bronze plan which enables 25 online payments/month. Is this an annual average? Will, say, the 26th payment in a given month be denied because it exceeds the monthly allowance?
I do not expect to exceed 25 payments a month on average, but my business is seasonal and there may be more than 25 in a given month. I would very much NOT like to pay the additional cost of upgrading just for the outlier months. What should I do?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 12:36 PM
With the Bronze plan, you can receive up to 10 payment submissions, not 25. You can create 25 form.
The number of payment submissions is per month. At the first day of each month, the payment submission counter will reset to zero.
if you reach the limit of 10 payment submissions for the Bronze account, your forms will be disabled and your user will not be able to use them. If this happens you have two options:
1. Upgrade your account to higher plan to increase the limits and to enable your forms immediately. More about different account types, you can find on our pricing page.
2. Wait for the first day of the following month for the submission counter to reset.
You can also upgrade and downgrade account according to your needs.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- anathothgardenAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:43 PMThank you. To clarify, I can upgrade to the $39/month option for the next three months I'm expecting higher volume and then downgrade to $19/month?
Sent from my iPhone
- anathothgardenAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:43 PMEven if I have an annual plan?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 06:59 AM
We are sorry for our very late return. Your last comment did not drop to our inbox somehow.
You can upgrade to any higher plan at any time and you can downgrade to any lower plan ay any time regardless of subscription period.