- indysdayouthAsked on February 08, 2018 at 11:34 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 12:33 PM
That is only a local data since you've enabled the Autofill in the form. Autofill allows you to save the data, close the form without losing it, and come back to it later. Here's a guide to know more about it:
If you do not want to save the data, you may consider disabling Autofill.
- indysdayouthAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 12:42 PM
How do I disable the auto-fill? I don't want to disable the form; just the auto fill, because its showing up on the preview and when I embed it on my website. I don't want auto-filled answers to show up in the form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:02 PM
The autofill data is only available to your end, not to your form users. Since you filled the form while the autofill is enabled, the data is saved, and that is why you can see them in the form.
To disable autofill, just go to the Settings tab > Autofill set to Disabled. See the below screenshot for the steps:
- indysdayouthAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:39 PM
Awh HAAAA Thanks! Problem solved!