- zlane527Asked on February 08, 2018 at 12:12 PM
We are having a problem with one of our forms not sending email notifications every time an entry is made. We hadn't had the issue until more traffic started coming through on the form and I'm wondering if the increase is causing the glitch. Would love some help on getting this figured out!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:26 PM
Are you referring to the form that is embedded on this page: https://www.databrokergroup.com/submit-lead? Your last form ID shows a different form.
You have three recipients in the form and I think that's causing the problem although I cannot replicate it on my end. The factors such as PDF Attach and Send File Uploads as Attachment are also considered. To fix the problem, please try creating a separate notification email template for each of the recipients. That should work.
I would also suggest doing the following on your end and the others:
1. Add email@example.com to your safe sender or contact list.
2. Whitelist our IP address and domains. You can find our list here: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-view-all-your-form-Email-History.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- zlane527Answered on February 08, 2018 at 04:43 PMThanks! I'll give it a try.