- AdamAsked on February 08, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Trying to embed a JotForm with a square payment integration on my new weebly site. I get an error message that it needs to be an https page. How do
- nwrcAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 12:39 PM
Site is www.lifetimewatchbattery.com
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:53 PM
It seems that your original post was cut off. I inspected your website and I saw mentioned error message. The message is shown because your website is not secure.
Square payment processor requires that their payment fields are only used on secure, SSL enabled websites. Addresses of secure websites start with HTTPS, so if your website had SSL security, the link to access your page with the payment form working would be this:
Considering that your website is not secure, you have two options:
1. You will have to contact your web developer / server administrator and ask them to upgrade your website to support HTTPS.
2. You will need to use your forms through their direct secure links, and not embedded on your website. Here is a direct link to your form which is secure: